Lately, I’ve been seeing Disney World advertisements everywhere. I’ve seen Disney ad’s on my favorite websites, riding in the subway, on tv and even on Bloomberg. It could be a couple things… first of all I’ve been reading about Disney a lot online and have visited their website quite a few times as I am looking to take a summer internship there. The more I visit the site, the more that the Internet God’s (aka cookies) know that it is one of my interests and therefore target me for their ads. Another reason is that Disney must have launched quite the advertising campaign. In early 2011 they launched their “Let the Memories Begin” campaign which is targeting families and young children through online and tv ads. I'm also quite intrigued about Disney's online efforts in terms of social media. Their view on social media being the new scrapbook is fantastic (and so so true). My guess is that they are ramping up the campaign in January as families start to think of spring break plans. Here’s the newest commercial (watch out, it might bring you back to your childhood and make you cry!)
No comments:
Post a Comment